[Air-L] Thesis published & offer for collaboration 🚀

Christian Fischer christian.fischer at fek.uu.se
Sun Feb 3 01:46:19 PST 2019

Hello Air-L community,

I just recently defended my doctoral thesis. The thesis is published now and I am super happy to share this news! -- See link: http://bit.ly/doctoral_thesis

The thesis is about digitization and how it supports our work. Systems can automate, analyze and transform our work. In doing so, I relied on the automotive industry and examined the interaction between man and machine.

The purpose I am writing is also a potential collaboration! The research should be conducted in the field of Information Systems. It is a continuous work of my third paper about gamification and affordances. The research project is of qualitative nature and is in cooperation with a major car manufacturer. Following skills help to bring the project forward and make it a success:

  *   IS research (gamification, sociomateriality, and affordances is an advantage)
  *   skills in working with EndNote, SPSS, and Nvivo required
  *   knowledge in quantitative researchers with skills in programming (Python, SPARK, Databricks, Azure) is an advantage
  *   capacity to collaborate for the next years (includes frequent Skype sessions)

If you want to get to know more, we are planning an initial call in three weeks. Please write me a short mail with your CV and your motivation to collaborate. If you want to collaborate, please add and write me on my LinkedIn Profile:  <http://bit.ly/tobiaschristianfischer> http://bit.ly/tobiaschristianfischer

Have a good start in your week,

Dr. T. Christian Fischer
Project lead in Artificial Intelligence & Big Data at Daimler AG

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy