[Air-L] IEEE CyberScience 2019 | Oxford University | CFP Extended to 28th Feb

HANAN HINDY 1704847 at abertay.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 11:06:59 PST 2019

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message)

Dear All,

We're pleased to inform you that the IEEE CyberScience deadline for the Call For Papers has now been extended to 28th of February 2019.

Joint and Co-located Conferences:

- International Conference on Cyber Situational Awareness, Data Analytics and Assessment (CyberSA 2019)
- International Conference on Social Media, Wearable and Web Analytics (Social Media 2019)
- International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security 2019)
- International Conference on Cyber Incident Response, Coordination, Containment & Control (Cyber Incident 2019)

For more details: https://www.c-mric.com/conferences/

Kind Regards

Hanan Yousry Hindy

CyberScience 2019 Publicity Co-Chair