[Air-L] TSC CfP: Special Issue on Negotiating Truth and Trust in Socio-Technical Systems

Andrea Kavanaugh kavan at vt.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:26:23 PST 2019

Dear AoIR community,

Please see link below to the Call for Papers for our upcoming special issue on "Negotiating Truth and Trust in Socio-Technical Systems" in the interdisciplinary journal ACM Transactions on Social Computing. This effort emerged from the Designing Socio-Technical Systems of Truth <https://systemsoftruth.wordpress.com/> workshop held last March at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA. We hope you will consider submitting to the special issue, and we may also call upon your help with reviewing submissions. The initial deadline is March 31.

Please see details at: https://tsc.acm.org/negotiating-truth-and-trust.cfm

--
Special Issue Editors:
Kurt Luther - Department of Computer Science, Virginia Tech, Arlington, USA

ACM Transactions on Socal Computing Editor-in-Chief:
Kevin Crowston - School of Information Studies, Syracuse University, USA

Please contact negotiating-truth-editors at acm.org <mailto:negotiating-truth-editors at acm.org> for additional information.

Andrea Kavanaugh, PhD
Senior Research Scientist
Associate Director