[Air-L] CCPR, the University of Glasgow, is seeking to recruit a Senior Lecturer in International Media

Inge Sorensen Inge.Sorensen at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 04:31:34 PST 2019

The Centre for Cultural Policy Research (CCPR) at the University of Glasgow offers a vibrant and supportive research-led work environment in one of the UK’s oldest and most inspiring universities. We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Lecturer in International Media in order to strengthen the Centre’s reputation for research on media and communications and to support our PG teaching.

Further details of this post, for which the closing date is Monday 18 February 2019, can be found (Ref: 024028) at: https://www.gla.ac.uk/it/iframe/jobs/

Interviews will be held on the 10th April 2019.

Thanks very much for forwarding to any potentially interested candidates.