[Air-L] instagramming space and place

Jason Farman jasonfarman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:03:02 PST 2019

Hi Martha,
One of my favorite articles to focus on this topic is by Raz Schwartz and
Germaine Halegoua, "The Spatial Self: Location-Based Identity Performance
on Social Media." It was published in New Media & Society 17, no. 10
(2015): 1643-1660. Here's the link:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1461444814531364

Jason
--
Jason Farman, Ph.D.
Director, Design Cultures & Creativity Program