[Air-L] Publishing the same article in different languages?

MC Cambre mcambre at ualberta.ca
Fri Mar 1 19:28:39 PST 2019

This is an interesting situation. I have published two translations from
the English, one in Spanish and one in Portugese,
the conditions are:
1. The journal must be one that publishes translations, editor must give
permission.
2. The original journal's editor must also give permission for the
translation to be published
3. The original must be credited.
cheers,
cc