[Air-L] Publishing the same article in different languages?

Xanat Meza kt_designbox at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:47:17 PST 2019

I also study Spanish speaking communities, and have noticed that many people do not read the English versions of my articles. I think it would be advisable in this case to publish both versions. Often, the journal editors demand specific changes  that can tell both articles apart, and you can discuss with them that it is a translation and specify in the final section of the article that the findings were first published in English, specifying the journal.
Regards,
Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. candidate - Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana