[Air-L] Open access journals

Bryce Newell bcnewell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:11:52 PST 2019

I'm on the editorial board for *Surveillance & Society*
<https://ojs.library.queensu.ca/index.php/surveillance-and-society>, an
established, well respected, and fully open access journal published by the
Surveillance Studies Network. We frequently publish research relevant to
internet and new media studies (obviously with ties to surveillance). In
fact, we have a forthcoming special issue coming out soon on "Platform
Surveillance" -- so stay tuned for that.

Best,
Bryce

*Bryce Clayton Newell, JD, PhD*
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science, College of Communication and Information
Department of Sociology (by courtesy), College of Arts & Sciences
University of Kentucky

Dialogue Editor, *Surveillance & Society
<https://ojs.library.queensu.ca/index.php/surveillance-and-society>*
Research Associate, *Tilburg Institute for Law, Technology, and Society *
(TILT)
www.bcnewell.com | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=7kICf7kAAAAJ>
<http://ssrn.com/author=1576462> | @newmedialaw
<http://twitter.com/newmedialaw>
Watch: The Tinaja Trail
<https://humanitarianfilm.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/watch-the-tinaja-trail-online-now/>
(a documentary about humanitarian response to migrant deaths along the
US-Mexico border)