[Air-L] Open access journals

John Sullivan johnsullivan at muhlenberg.edu
Fri Mar 1 08:47:12 PST 2019

Dear Jill and all,

Another great resource for finding open access is a website maintained by
one of my colleagues here at Muhlenberg College, Jeff Pooley, and his
collaborator Jeroen Sondervan. It's called *Open Access in Media Studies* (
https://oamediastudies.com/). On that website you'll find an extensive list
of open access journals in media studies (
https://oamediastudies.com/publish/journals/) as well as publishers (
https://oamediastudies.com/publish/publishers/). The list is broadly
situated within media studies, but there are a number of journals that are
appropriate for internet studies among the ones on that list. The list is
constantly growing and Jeff is always responsive to colleagues wishing to
add more sources as well.

Cheers,
John
John L. Sullivan
Professor, Dept. of Media & Communication
Muhlenberg College, 2400 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18104 USA
484/664-3481 (phone); 484/664-3993 (fax)
http://j0hnsullivan.com; @jsullivan47 <https://twitter.com/jsullivan47>