[Air-L] Social media data analysis and GDPR

Traci Belanger tlster at myfairpoint.net
Wed Mar 13 07:40:33 PDT 2019

Thank you for this!

---
May all winds at your back inspire you, and may you have harmony and peace today.

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:41:22 +0000, "Eskens, Sarah"  wrote:

Dear Mirko,

I just came across this article about codes of conduct under data protection law and collaborative research: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13600869.2018.1423888,

Data protection and codes of conduct in collaborative research: International Review of Law, Computers & Technology: Vol 32, No 1
www.tandfonline.com
(2018). Data protection and codes of conduct in collaborative research. International Review of Law, Computers & Technology: Vol. 32, The British and Irish Law, Education and Technology Association (BILETA) Special Edition (Guest Editors: Catherine Easton, Pedro Freitas and Anabela Susana Sousa Gonçalves), pp. 141-154.

Maybe it is of use. If you (or anyone else) cannot access the article, just send me an email and I can forward the pdf.

Best, Sarah

Sarah Eskens, LLM | PhD Candidate | Institute for Information Law, University of Amsterdam

Visiting address: Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 | REC A 5.06 | 1018 WV Amsterdam

Postal address: P.O. Box 1030 | 1000 BA Amsterdam | Netherlands

s.j.eskens at uva.nl | Tel: +31 (0)20 525 3921

www.ivir.nl | www.saraheskens.eu | twitter/SarahEskens