[Air-L] Let's wait a few days for this topics - Re: Imagining your audience on social media

Michael Muller michael_muller at us.ibm.com
Sat Mar 16 07:06:01 PDT 2019

   Dear All,

   After events in New Zealand, I suggest that we should wait a few days
   before we talk about imagining or seeking audiences in social media.
   Some of us are still grieving from the attacker's desire for
   social-media fame. And we are grieving for many other reasons, of
   course.

   thank you,
   --michael
   -----
   Michael Muller, PhD, IBM Research, Cambridge MA USA
   ACM Distinguished Scientist
   ACM SIGCHI Academy
   IBM Master Inventor