[Air-L] New research methods textbook

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:05:40 PDT 2019

Hi again all,

Just passing along the link to our publisher's website too:
https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/social-science-research-methods/qualitative-methods/advanced-research-methods-social-and-behavioral-sciences?format=PB

Cheers,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Director, Information Warfare Working Group, Center for International
Security and Cooperation (CISAC), Stanford University

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems
and Technologies: (
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029
)

Special Issue call for papers on Live Videos in Social Media:
https://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029