[Air-L] Special Issue 'Big Data from the South'

gimena del rio riande gdelrio.riande at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:21:53 PDT 2019

Thanks. The issue looks excellent. It's a pity that it has been published
by Sage, a paywall to which many scholars from the South, like me, do not
have access from our institutions.
Best regards
Dra. Gimena del Rio Riande
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8997-5415
Investigadora Adjunta. IIBICRIT, CONICET (Instituto de Investigaciones
Bibliográficas y Crítica Textual) - http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/
<http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/>
Twitter: @gimenadelr
Asociación Argentina de Humanidades Digitales: http://aahd.net.ar
Coordinadora Humanidades Digitales CAICYT Lab: https://hdcaicyt.github.io/

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1694 (1060). Buenos Aires - Argentina
(54)-11-4129-1158

[image: Mailtrack]
Remitente
notificado con