[Air-L] algorithms as infrastructures/archives

Michael Muller michael_muller at us.ibm.com
Mon May 27 11:47:29 PDT 2019

   You may also be interested in a series of defamiliarizing papers about
   algorithms by Nick Seaver - see his writing
   page [1]http://nickseaver.net/writing at his website.

   best,
   --michael
   -----
   Michael Muller, PhD, IBM Research, Cambridge MA USA
   ACM Distinguished Scientist
   ACM SIGCHI Academy
   IBM Master Inventor