[Air-L] algorithms as infrastructures/archives

Alex Gekker gekker.alex at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:50:29 PDT 2019

Hi Loup,

While not exactly what you ask for, Plantin et al.'s recent paper
incorporates a lot of work on traditional infrastructure and ties it to
algorithms:

Infrastructure studies meet platform studies in the age of Google and
Facebook/ Jean-Christophe Plantin, Carl Lagoze, Paul N Edwards, Christian
Sandvig
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1461444816661553

best,
Alex.