[Air-L] algorithms as infrastructures/archives

Xanat Meza kt_designbox at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 17:30:31 PDT 2019

Hello Loup,
this is an article that ties artificial intelligence with an organizational perspective:
https://www.economist.com/open-future/2018/11/26/ai-thinks-like-a-corporation-and-thats-worrying?fbclid=IwAR1xQZ99vwmqcLBum9rzq9tizn9rKX16efLFhWn566TUhU60brqj11W1Qv8

Regards,

Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana