[Air-L] algorithms as infrastructures/archives

Wifak Gueddana w.gueddana at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:05:41 PDT 2019

Hi Loup,

you may be interested in this paper that links infrastructure/platform and
algorithms published by Prof. Paul N Edwards ' We Have Been Assimilated:
Some Principles for Thinking About Algorithmic Systems'
https://www.academia.edu/38274178/We_Have_Been_Assimilated_Some_Principles_for_Thinking_About_Algorithmic_Systems.pdf?auto=download

Best,

Wifak