[Air-L] "The network ROI" a new article published

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:39:55 PST 2019

I just wanted share our new article on the network ROI as it may be of
interest to some people on this list.

In nutshell, in this study we tried to calculate the network effect of a
Facebook "like" button and how can it impact a product's sale.
https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/INTR-07-2018-0346/full/html

Let me know if you need a personal copy to read.

Thanks,
Gohar

--

Dr. Gohar Khan | Senior Lecturer of Digital Business | Undergraduate and
Graduate Convenor for Digital Business   |   School of Management &

Private Bag 3105  |  Hamilton 3240  |  New Zealand
| +64 7 838 4233  | gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz  | office: MSB.2.32D  /  Web:
gfkhan.wordpress.com

Check out my books on social media analytics and digital marketing analytics