[Air-L] Research Stay

Ignacio Jesús Serrano Contreras ijsc at outlook.es
Thu Nov 14 10:35:41 PST 2019

Dear collegues,

My name is Ignacio-Jesús Serrano Contreras, PhD Student at University of Granada (Spain) in the field of Political Science and Political Communication.

I am currently developing my methodology in the implementation of algorithms for text classification and mining, as well as for data extraction and data manipulation, mainly with R and Python languages.

In this way, I would like to continue developing and knowing new working methods that would allow me to grow in this branch of research. Therefore, I would be interested in being able to carry out a research stay (financed by the Erasmus+ program) for a period of 2 or 3 months in a department that works in the field and allows me to know in situ its advances and techniques.

Sincerely, a warm embrace,

Ignacio-Jesús