[Air-L] Interest in collaborating on social media activity?

Aaron Chia Yuan Hung hung at adelphi.edu
Fri Nov 29 06:34:26 PST 2019

Hi:

I teach a graduate course on *Digital Literacies*, which includes topics
such as social media, media literacy, etc. This is in an educational
technology program so most of our topics have an educational slant. I am
looking to see if any of you are teaching something similar in the Spring
and would be interested in having our students collaborate in some way
through this activity. It would be fun to have another group in another
part of the country/world doing the same thing using a shared hashtag, to
give them an audience and shared purpose. Many of our students aren't too
familiar with Twitter.

If you're interested, please email me privately (so we won't spam the list)
and we can discuss this in more detail. I'm happy to share my syllabus. The
students also do a podcast <https://digitalliteracies.transistor.fm/>, if
you want to get a sense of what they do. This is the first time I'm doing
activity over Twitter so I'm open to your ideas.

Best,

*Aaron Chia Yuan Hung*

*Associate Professor in Educational Technology*Adelphi University
College of Education and Health Sciences