[Air-L] (no subject)

Md Aminul Islam aminul.vu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:48:04 PST 2019

Dear  Aaron Chia Yuan Hung,
I am writing to you to express my interest to collaborate with you in the
fields you mentioned. I a faculty member at the Department of Media Studies
and Journalism at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.

I am also the coordinator of FACT WATCH, a centre for promoting Media
Information Literacy at the Department. The core activities at the centre
include Media Literacy, Information Literacy, Digital Literacy, Data
Literacy, News Literacy.

I would look forward to hearing from you. I would share the details after
hearing from you.

Best regards,

[image: | ULAB |]
Md. Aminul Islam
Faculty  | Department of Media Studies and Journalism (MSJ)
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB)

a: House 56, Road 4/A | Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209 Bangladesh
t: +880 2 9661255, 9661301 | m: +880 1718 674830
e: aminul.islam at ulab.edu.bd (office), aminul.vu at gmail.com (personal) | w:
www.ulab.edu.bd
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ULABian> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/ULABian> | youtube