[Air-L] 10. Are there any viral trends that have caused big changes socially

Peta Mitchell peta.mitchell at qut.edu.au
Wed Nov 20 12:54:14 PST 2019

Felix Victor Münch and I recently published a chapter on hashtags as viral artefacts, bringing together network science approaches to virality and Tardean microsociology, which might be helpful in articulating the various sites/disciplines where this work is being done and how they might be bridged. Available here: https://eprints.qut.edu.au/115830/.

All the best
Peta

Associate Professor Peta Mitchell
Research Training Coordinator
Digital Media Research Centre l School of Communication
Creative Industries Faculty | Queensland University of Technology
Z6-528 | Creative Industries Precinct
Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059, Australia

ph: + 61 (0)7 3138 8007
email: peta.mitchell at qut.edu.au<mailto:peta.mitchell at qut.edu.au>
twitter: @petamitchell<https://twitter.com/petamitchell>
web: https://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc/people/peta-mitchell/<https://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc/>