[Air-L] CFP: 2020 ICA Doctoral Consortium

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:29:34 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I’m happy to announce the CFP for ICA’s 11th annual 2020 Doctoral
Consortium, co-organized by me and Katy Pearce. The DC is a full-day event
that pairs students with groups of mentors to help the students develop
their doctoral work. It’s a great experience, and I wish I had gone to it
when I was a PhD student.

This year’s DC will be held in Brisbane, Australia in May. The link is
below, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

https://www.icahdq.org/members/group_content_view.asp?group=186088&id=631403

Thank you,

--
Jordan Frith, Ph.D.
Pearce Professor of Professional Communication