[Air-L] seeing junior scholars to help me edit a special issue on disinformation

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:49:27 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email find you well! I am the Director of the Information
Warfare Working group at Stanford, as well as a social psychologist with
expertise in social influence and digital media. I also edit an
interdisciplinary ICT journal (linked below). As the editor, I’ve decided I
want to put out a call for a special issue on Disinformation and Digital
Media and want to recruit a junior scholar or two to co-edit the special
issue with. So, I am reaching out to see if any of you are interested in
working with me on this special issue. Full disclosure – my journal is not
a top tier journal but it’s an opportunity to learn more about the
publication process. My plan is to work with and mentor the guest editors
so that it can be a positive learning experience as well and an opportunity
to disseminate research on this important issue that is plaguing our world.

If you are interested, please send me a copy of your c.v. and tell me a bit
about your research interests and career goals. Please let me know if are
interested and have any questions for me. I hope to hear from you.

Best,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Director, Information Warfare Working Group
<https://cisac.fsi.stanford.edu/content/information-warfare-working-group>,
Center for International Security and Cooperation (CISAC), Stanford
University

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Interactive Communication Systems
and Technologies
<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029>
 (IJICST)
Forthcoming book: Psychological Processes in Social Media: Why We Click
<https://www.elsevier.com/books/psychological-processes-in-social-media/guadagno/978-0-12-811320-2>