[Air-L] emotion detection machines - round 2

Necip Enes GENGEÇ necipenesgengec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 07:26:36 PDT 2019

Hi Charles,

I think it's a complete research problem by itself that you are struggling
with. I didn't used Senpy before but it's a predictor at the end of the day
and it'll only be close to real conclusion. Incase you want to reduce the
manual work, I suggest running the analysis with multiple solutions eg.
with Meltwater, Senpy etc. and drive a conclusion for the manual check from
a combined result.

Cheers,
Necip

25 Eki 2019 Cum 16:14 tarihinde Charles M. Ess <c.m.ess at media.uio.no> şunu