[Air-L] Any research on/with YouTube API?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Mon Sep 23 19:08:58 PDT 2019

Version 2 of the TV News app will aggregate and organize access to over
1,000 video news channels on YouTube (leveraging the YouTube API with some
new tech to highlight hundreds of "live now" news streams):
http://tvnewsapp.com

If you want to make sure your favorite media outlet's YouTube channel is on
my radar, submit it here (we gather additional data like language):
http://po.st/tvnewsnominate

If you like to kick the tires on beta apps, I'd love your feedback (on
Android via Google Play):

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.stevenclift.tvnewsapp

Thanks!

Steve