[Air-L] Social Science in the Pub - Sept 30 Brisbane

Michael Dezuanni m.dezuanni at qut.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 03:27:30 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

If you are coming to Brisbane for AoIR, why not join us for Social Science in the Pub - Can we trust social media?

We are meeting on Monday evening the 30th September in Major Mitchell’s bar at Little Big House, 271 Grey Street, South Brisbane.

This is a public event organized as part of the YCC AoIR Satellite event<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ycc-2019-trust-young-people-and-digital-media-tickets-71757012155>.

This ‘social science in the pub’ event will focus on the question ‘Can we trust social media’, and will feature Ariadna Matamoros Fernández (QUT), Jarrod Walczer (QUT), and Moneth Montemayor (Head of Department at Fortitude Valley State Secondary College) and will be moderated by Professor Julian Sefton-Green (Deakin University).

We have a few tickets left - please register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/social-science-in-the-pub-can-we-trust-social-media-tickets-71758861687

Best,
Michael