[Air-L] emotion detection machine?

Alette Schoon a.schoon at ru.ac.za
Thu Sep 5 05:20:11 PDT 2019

Dear Charles

Meltwater is a commercial tool that lets you analyse sentiment. It allows
you to track social media as well as regular media using specific search
strings and you can compare different publications and it can also search
behind paywalls. It is normally quite pricey, but they have a classroom
project that universities can sign up to where students enrolled in a
specific course use it for free.

Best
Alette

Alette Schoon (PhD)
Senior Lecturer
Documentary Filmmaking, Mobile and Internet Studies
School of Journalism and Media Studies
Rhodes University
South Africa
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alette_Schoon