[Air-L] Understanding Social Media

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Sat Sep 28 08:12:46 PDT 2019

Thanks for letting us know about the book -- just downloaded a sample from
Kindle in the US and it looks great! In particular, I think my graduate
class in media theory would really benefit from this. Sarah

Sarah Oates

Professor and Senior Scholar
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
University of Maryland