[Air-L] Open PhD position at the Social Media Observatory at the Leibniz Institute for Media Research in Hamburg, Germany

Felix Victor Münch felix.v.muench at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:42:00 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

We, the Leibniz Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow Institute, Hamburg, are looking for a Junior Researcher/PhD student in Computational Social Science to join our Social Media Observatory Team:

https://leibniz-hbi.github.io/SMO/2020/04/21/Social-Media-Observatory-Hires-PhD-Student.html

Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written German (as much of the textual data we'll deal with will be in German).
But I hope it still appeals to some of you or your students!

The successful candidate would work with me on a day-to-day basis.

So feel free to ask me anything!

Cheers

Dr. Felix Victor Münch Postdoc Researcher
Leibniz Institut for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut (HBI), Hamburg: https://leibniz-hbi.de/
Social Media Observatory: https://leibniz-hbi.github.io/SMO/

https://felixvictor.net (https://felixvictor.net/)