[Air-L] Write for AI Policy Exchange

Antara vats antaravats at nls.ac.in
Tue Apr 21 09:20:43 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I hope everybody is staying safe!

I am delighted to introduce you to AI Policy Exchange
<http://www.aipolicyexchange.org/> — an independent online journal aspiring
to become a one-stop platform for publishing and reading the most pressing
discourses on AI policy and governance.

AI Policy Exchange is the brainchild of a small group of graduate students
of the Institute of Public Policy at the National Law School of India
University, Bangalore. We are a group of driven individuals who firmly
believe in the primacy of wide-ranging discourse as a mandatory
precondition for crafting an effective and just policy framework.

As we understand, most current policy discourses on AI today tend to become
too esoteric for ordinary citizens to grasp at the expense of their moral
right to know how the burgeoning AI industry is going to impact their
lives. We believe AI Policy Exchange can help change that by publishing
simple, insightful blogs on topical issues concerning AI policy and
governance.

AI Policy Exchange is up and running, and we are accepting blogs
from AI developers, policy researchers, lawyers, economists, sociologists,
psychologists, ethicists, and many others, including all the tech conscious
Samaritans of the world, who wish to put their points of view on
the policy agenda that will govern AI in the future.

Your demonstrated expertise in exploring the wicked interface between
artificially intelligent technologies and public policy tempts us to invite
you to write for AI Policy Exchange. You can read our full call for
articles, including our author guidelines and copyright policy, by visiting
this link
<https://aipolicyexchange.org/2019/08/12/write-for-ai-policy-exchange/>.

Besides, we would urge you to spread the word within your network of
potential contributors and become a part of our mission of making
discourses on AI policy and governance accessible for the everyday citizen.

Let's decide the future of AI, together.

Best regards,

*Antara Vats,*

*Media Editor*
*AI Policy Exchange <http://aipolicyexchange.org>*
*antaravats at nls.ac.in <antaravats at nls.ac.in>*

*Master's Programme in Public Policy*
*National Law School of India University, Bangalore*
*LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/antara-vats-52b678180?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BEVaUYF0rR%2BGS%2Fp%2BlW6CRnA%3D%3D>