[Air-L] Content Analysis of Public Facebook Groups

jose marichal marichal at callutheran.edu
Thu Apr 16 11:52:16 PDT 2020

Hi Josh,

In my book, *Facebook Democracy,* I did a content analysis of 250 Facebook
groups. Routledge made the book Open Access:

https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9781315581798

Best,
Jose

*Jose Marichal*
*Professor of Political Science*

[image: cid:image001.png at 01CFB187.8093B9A0]

60 West Olsen Road #3800  |  Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Phone: (805) 493-3328
*marichal at callutheran.edu <marichal at callutheran.edu>*