[Air-L] [External] Free research software for media diaries and media repertoire sorting

Peter Gloviczki pgloviczki at coker.edu
Mon Apr 27 06:32:09 PDT 2020

Thank you, Andreas and team, I look forward to exploring the software.

With every good wish,

Peter

*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*

*Head, Cultural and **Critical Studies Division, AEJMC      *

*1st Vice President, Carolinas Communication Association*

*Associate Professor of Communication, Coker University*

*p* 843-383-8379  |  *e* pgloviczki at coker.edu
300 E. College Ave. |  Hartsville, SC
coker.edu  |  cokercobras.com

Email Response Time Policy: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (within 48 hours)