[Air-L] Seeking for self-tracking research using social media analytics as a method

Xiufeng Jia xjia9 at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:37:01 PDT 2020

Hello AOIR friends,

I am a PhD researcher at the University of Sheffield in the UK, researching
people’s feelings about their self-tracking data in China. I am using two
methods in my research: interviews and social media analysis.

Does anyone know if there is any other research about users’ feelings about
self-tracking which uses social media analysis as a method, or any
self-tracking research more broadly that has used social media analysis as
a method? I am interested in getting a sense of what keywords were used and
how they were derived. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Xiufeng Jia

---
Xiufeng Jia
Department of Sociological Studies, Northumberland Rd, Sheffield, S10 2TU
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/socstudies/postgraduate-research-students/xiufeng-jia
Due to my own work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal
working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your
own working pattern.