[Air-L] Participants recruitment for WhatsApp users in India

Kanthawala, Shaheen kanthawa at msu.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:22:07 PDT 2020

Hello!
We’re looking for participants for an interview study conducted at University of Alabama with regular users of the messaging app, Whatsapp.
At this time we are only looking for participants living in India and over the age of 40. If you use Whatsapp as your regular, day-to-day communication app, we want to talk to you. Please contact us by either replying to this email or reaching us at skanthawala at ua.edu<mailto:skanthawala at ua.edu> or jlmaddox at ua.edu<mailto:jlmaddox at ua.edu> to schedule! The interview should not take more than 30-60 mins. Participants will be compensated with an Amazon India gift card worth 250 Rupees.

We would also appreciate if you could share this email with any one who might be interested in participating!

Thank you!
Best,

Shaheen Kanthawala, PhD
Assistant Professor, Journalism & Creative Media
The University of Alabama
402A Reese Phifer
skanthawala at ua.edu<mailto:skanthawala at ua.edu> | https://jcm.ua.edu