[Air-L] "The Fight for Digital Sovereignty: What It Is, and Why It Matters, Especially for the EU”

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Fri Aug 14 06:32:47 PDT 2020

This is a great article. I think the issue of digital sovereignty is the
elephant in the living room -- i.e. it's so enormous and important but we
have no way of coping with it (you can't get it out through the door or
windows). I particularly like the way you start with examples and I think
this is a 'most read' for any advanced class on the digital sphere.

Sarah Oates

Professor and Senior Scholar
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
University of Maryland