[Air-L] Seeking Participants for Instagram Panel

Plothe, Theo plothet at savannahstate.edu
Sun Feb 2 21:44:10 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

After the success of last year's Instagram panel that so many esteemed colleagues joined me for, I would like to continue my investigation of the app, and I am again seeking participants for a panel on Instagram.

Instagram portends to show glimpses of life as it happens, but with filters, influencers, and posed pictures that belie identity performance, does it really? Thus for AoIR 2020 in Dublin, I am looking for panelists who align closely with the conference theme, life, but that is not to say this is the only rubric for inclusion in the panel.

If you research Instagram and are interested in joining this panel, please reply off-list with a 250-word abstract of your study by February 17 at 5 pm GMT-5 to my email address at plothet at savannahstate.edu<mailto:plothet at savannahstate.edu>. I'll contact you by February 19 in order for us to move forward with selected panelists.

Thanks for your attention and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Theo Plothe

--
Theo Plothe, PhD