[Air-L] Fwd: 2020 Summer School for Designing Technology for Social Impact

Palashi Vaghela palashi at infosci.cornell.edu
Sun Feb 2 21:56:07 PST 2020

Please see the announcement below, might be of relevance to your audience.
Request to forward on your listserv if possible.

--
*Palashi*
she/her

219 Gates Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853

Hello all,

I am happy to report that we are once again running the Cornell Summer
School for Designing Technology for Social Impact this coming June. This
is a one-week research training and cohort-building event targeted
towards PhD and PhD-bound students from across the US and Canada who
come from racially and ethnically underrepresented backgrounds and who
are interested in issues around the societal implications of technology.
  All costs of the summer school are included in admission. You can find
out more about the summer school here:

https://impact.infosci.cornell.edu/

Applications are short and are due Feb 7. Please feel free to apply, or
to forward this to others who you think would be interested.

Best wishes,
Phoebe

---
Phoebe Sengers
Associate Professor
Information Science / Science & Technology Studies
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14850
USA
phoebe.sengers at cornell.edu