[Air-L] Survey on culture and identity documents

Ketan Modh ketan.modh at um.edu.mt
Fri Feb 7 00:33:39 PST 2020

Hello all,

My name is Ketan Modh. I am a PhD student at the University of Malta and
part of the ESSENTIAL Project, funded under the EU's Horizon 2020 Marie
Skłodowska-Curie actions. (https://www.essentialresearch.eu/)

As part of my research on digital identity management, I am conducting
an anonymous survey on the link between differences in national culture
and one's attitudes towards national identity documents. Please consider
responding, and if possible, sharing the link.

While there are no restrictions on who can participate, you must be 18
years or older. The survey is voluntary.

It will take no more than 10-15 minutes/./  Please answer the questions
to your comfort level.

The results will be reported for the group of respondents as a whole.

Please click HERE
<https://maltapsycho.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5iQm7kkKMTeDvM1> to
view the survey.

Alternately, copy the following link in your browser:
https://maltapsycho.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5iQm7kkKMTeDvM1

Thank you for your consideration!

Best,

Ketan

--
Ketan Modh
PhD Candidate, MSCA Grant No.722482

"The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it."