[Air-L] Computer Security lectureship (assistant professor) at University of Strathclyde (permanent post)

Daniel Thomas d.thomas at strath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 02:39:49 PST 2020

The Computer & Information Sciences department of the University of
Strathclyde is recruiting a lecturer (assistant professor) in computer
security. Come join our growing cross departmental security group:
https://www.strath.ac.uk/research/strathclydesecurityresearchgroup/
Our department includes both computer and information sciences
researchers and we are enthusiastic about interdisciplinary work.
Promising candidates from all areas of computer security including IoT,
Fintech, Privacy and Anonymity, Machine Learning, Security Economics,
and Robotics are encouraged to apply.

For an informal chat about the post contact either myself
(d.thomas at strath.ac.uk), Shishir Nagaraja
(shishir.nagaraja at strath.ac.uk) group coordinator or Prof. Neil Ghani
(neil.ghani at strath.ac.uk) head of department.

Full details and application link here:
https://strathvacancies.engageats.co.uk/ViewVacancyV2.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmK6Yp9sQsfyiiEz65zmMVt8u8VVmJJ2y1HV7bjP46eAZznqwcYmVfRL0kTmOhAlH9k6qSipJQwcTdvAj6q/289uQspzaxqwA4sVoyhpZ5rnuV6lZjFx1LRWHhX0IDyOT8A==

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
Dr Daniel Thomas, Chancellor's Fellow (lecturer/assistant professor)
Room LT14.03, Department of Computer and Information Sciences,