[Air-L] Help with digital ethnography & early Internet history

Glatt,ZA (pgr) Z.A.Glatt at lse.ac.uk
Tue Feb 11 04:14:45 PST 2020

Hi Lexi and all,

Glad to see this has sparked some really useful conversation and recommendations about digital ethnography!

To throw in my two cents, I run the LSE Digital Ethnography Collective. We run workshops and talks every fortnight, and the next one on Monday 24th February might be of use to you. It is a workshop specifically dealing with 'Ethics in Digital Ethnographic Research', run by the fab Dr Sarah Quinton: https://salmon-rhinoceros-920.eventbritestudio.com/93265209753  We'll be livestreaming this event for those who can't be there in person here: https://youtube.com/zedstergal

We will also shortly be sending out a shared digital ethnography reading list that we created collaboratively with our members on our mailing list, which includes a section on historical approaches to the Internet. You can join our mailing list here: https://tinyurl.com/y5a6odte or follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE

I hope some of that is useful to you!
All the best,
Zoe

Zoë Glatt
www.zoeglatt.com <http://www.zoeglatt.com/>
ESRC PhD Researcher in Media & Communications
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Managing Editor: Communication, Culture & Critique
Co-Founder: LSE Digital Ethnography Collective @DigEthnogLSE <https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE>
Graduate Student Rep: Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
Associate Lecturer in Media & Communications (2019/20): Goldsmiths University
YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/Zedstergal> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/ZoeGlatt> | LSE bio <http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/phd-researchers/zoe-glatt>