[Air-L] Good examples of interpretive phenomenological analysis

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Sat Feb 15 12:02:52 PST 2020

Hi Peter,

no criticism intended, but could you specify this a bit? Interpretive
phenomenological analysis - of what?  and what sorts of journals?  The
suggestions from within philosophy would run into the 10s of thousands
... but I suspect you have something more narrow and specific in mind?

best,
- c.

--
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication

Fellow, Siebold-Collegiums Institute for Advanced Studies,
Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany

Co-chair & Editor, Internet Research Ethics 3.0
<https://aoir.org/reports/ethics3.pdf>

3rd edition of Digital Media Ethics now out!
<http://politybooks.com/bookdetail/?isbn=9781509533428>

Postboks 1093
Blindern 0317
Oslo, Norway