[Air-L] Good examples of interpretive phenomenological analysis

Peter Gloviczki pgloviczki at coker.edu
Sat Feb 15 12:11:58 PST 2020

Hi Charles,

Thanks for writing and for your question. I appreciate it. IPA within the
context of online communities in everyday life or during times of crisis,
would be greatly appreciated.

--

*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*

*Head, Cultural and **Critical Studies Division, AEJMC      *

*1st Vice President, Carolinas Communication Association*

*Associate Professor of Communication, Coker University*

*p* 843-383-8379  |  *e* pgloviczki at coker.edu
300 E. College Ave. |  Hartsville, SC
coker.edu  |  cokercobras.com

Email Response Time Policy: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (within 48 hours)