[Air-L] Indigenous and Intercultural Research: Free webinar

Janet Salmons jsalmons at vision2lead.com
Mon Jan 27 09:56:39 PST 2020

Whether we are using digital, virtual, or conventional methods, crossing cultures and working with indigenous/native partners or participants means we need to look carefully at our research approach and ethics. Join SAGE MethodSpace Live for a (free) webinar on these topics. See www.methodspace.com for information. The entire month of February will focus on Indigenous methods, so stay tuned!

Date: February 27
Time: 18:00. Find the time in your zone here: http://bit.ly/2Rf9qJM

This webinar is an opportunity to learn practical tips for designing and conducting ethical and responsible research across Indigenous cultures. We are honored to welcome two distinguished panelists, Dr. Bagele Chilisa and Dr. Deborah McGregor.

Janet Salmons PhD
Free-Range Scholar & Creative @ Vision2Lead
Methods Guru, SAGE MethodSpace
Follow Twitter @einterview