[Air-L] Accessible readings on telecom regulation

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Fri Jan 3 07:30:55 PST 2020

1. A straight forward case in which regulation protects the interests of
U.S. consumers would be limiting robocalls and telemarketing to mobile
devices.

https://www.fcc.gov/general/telemarketing-and-robocalls

https://www.aclu.org/issues/privacy-technology/location-tracking/cell-phone-privacy

2. For a counter-example, if desired, one could claim that competition
might fix high pricing for mobile cellular given time. Compare Verizon's
opaque, high-end pricing to Ting's low, pay-as-you-go charges.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

https://ting.com/rates

NOTE: I do not work for or have services from either of these companies.

Fred Fuchs

--
Fred Fuchs - Founder, CEO, & Producer
FireSabre Consulting LLC