[Air-L] Last call for HICSS, Digital Methods (7/15 deadline)

Alexander Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon Jul 6 16:32:54 PDT 2020

Hi, all,

Just a quick reminder that the extended deadline for this coming year's
HICSS-54 conference is rapidly approaching: July 15. The conference remains
scheduled for this January on Kauai, but even if conditions forbid travel
at that point, the proceedings for HICSS are well cited (the most cited
proceedings in the information sciences, according to Google Scholar).

There are a number of interesting minitracks at HICSS on offer by
AoIR regulars, but I hope you will consider the track on "Digital Methods"
being organized by Shawn Walker, Matthew Weber, and myself:

https://hicss.hawaii.edu/tracks-54/digital-and-social-media/#digital-methods-minitracks

Best,

Alex

--
// Alexander Halavais    (he/him)      @halavais       alex.halavais.net/bio

// Associate Prof. of Critical Data Studies - Director of MA in Social Tech
// Arizona State University,  New College,  Social & Behavioral Sciences
// "I want to see you not through the Machine," said Kuno. "I want to
// speak to you not through the wearisome Machine."