[Air-L] Educators' Perception of Cultural Inclusivity in Online Teaching

Nandita Gurjar nanditagurjar11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:09:58 PDT 2020

The University of Northern Iowa faculty is conducting a research study on
educators' perceptions of cultural inclusivity in online learning. We
invite educators to respond to a survey about their perception of cultural
inclusivity in online teaching and learning. We seek responses from
educators from different disciplines globally. The survey is confidential
and voluntary. You will not be asked to disclose your email address or your
name. The survey will take about 8-10 minutes to complete. You can choose
to answer the questions you feel comfortable with. There are no direct
benefits to you but we believe that the results of the study should be
useful to the higher education field broadly. For full informed consent,
please see the survey link below.
https://uni.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8czyOPPSSqhhYd7

Nandita Gurjar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Literacy Education
107C Schindler Education Center
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls-50316