[Air-L] QAnon

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Mon Jul 20 12:26:43 PDT 2020

I am looking for new collaborators to work with to publish research on the
impact of QAnon on elections and public discourse. Some recent work on frog
emoji, bots, trolls, and related discursive artifacts is documented here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeYB4Yf_HL0MHKQgfwtMUL6y85SUf24hk

I have interesting data, good collaborative tools, and ideas for a few
papers. Please send me a note directly if you, your research group, or your
online fall class, want to explore the data and the idea of future
collaboration.

Thanks,
~Stu

--