[Air-L] Important New Documentary on Data Misuse in 2020

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:53:19 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
I just wanted to let you know about a new extremely important upcoming
documentary on Republican religious data harvesting and misuse for
propaganda ahead of the upcoming election 'People You May Know'. I advised
the filmmakers a little in the early stages re Cambridge Analytica and am
apparently credited. They have done an incredible job investigating a live
data harvesting operation.
It will be very powerful.
Watch the Trailer: https://metrotonemedia.com/
To share on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/emmalbriant/status/1285298960727515137?s=21
Many thanks,
Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant
Independent Researcher/Author/Analyst

Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk
Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>