[Air-L] Reminder: CFP JoPP#15

Mathieu.O'Neil Mathieu.O'neil at canberra.edu.au
Thu Jul 23 19:07:00 PDT 2020

<apologies as ever for multiple exposures to this message>

Hi all

This is a reminder that the deadline for submissions to the Journal of Peer Production #15 TRANSITION is fast approaching.

You can find the full CFP here: http://peerproduction.net/cfp-jopp-15-transition/

Please email your extended abstracts to the issue editors, Panayotis Antoniadis and Mathieu O'Neil at this address: transition at peerproduction.net

Cheers
Mathieu

[UC Logo]<http://www.canberra.edu.au>

[Mid-year entry at the University of Canberra]<https://www.canberra.edu.au/study-uc>

[UC Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfCanberra>[UC Twitter]<https://twitter.com/UniCanberra>[UC Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/unicanberra/>[UC Linkedin]<https://au.linkedin.com/school/university-of-canberra/>[UC Youtube]<https://www.youtube.com/user/uniofcanberra>    [University of Canberra] <http://www.canberra.edu.au>

Australian Government Higher Education Registered Provider (CRICOS) #00212K

The University of Canberra acknowledges the Ngunnawal people, traditional custodians of the lands where Bruce Campus is situated. We wish to acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of Canberra and the region. We also acknowledge all other First Nations Peoples on whose lands we gather.

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or copyright materials and are for the attention of the addressee only. If you have received this email in error please notify us by email reply and delete it from your system. The University of Canberra accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.